To support the investigation of cell behavior in vitro and in vivo, Trevigen offers its Cultrex® line of products. It includes a full range of basement membrane extract (BME) and component proteins including Laminin I and Collagen IV. Also offered are Vitronectin, Fibronectin, Collagen I and assay kits designed to facilitate research in cellular adhesion, differentiation, migration, invasion, vascular permeability, angiogenesis, and tumorigenicity. Select Cultrex® products can be used in differentiation in 3-D culture environments and stem cell work. We initiated state of the art quality, sterility, infectious agent testing and rigorous endotoxin specifications that are the most stringent in our industry. We recognize that in the future your research needs will continue to evolve and become more sophisticated. To help you meet your needs we will continue to develop new product applications, more rigorous manufacturing processes and more stringent performance specifications. For current applications please refer to our data posters.
The cancer cell behavior section is divided into four areas:
- Cultrex Basement Membrane Extract (BME).
- Extracellular Matrix (ECM) Component Proteins and Reagents.
- Cancer Cell Behavior Assays.
- 3-D Cellular Matrix.
- Exclusive, Quantitative Directed In Vivo Angiogenesis Assay (DIVAA).
- Pioneered unique Cell Invasion Optimization Assay System.
- Instituted PCR, MAP and RAP testing for more than 30 infectious agents on both. Starting biological materials and final products.
- Lowered Endotoxin specification from 20 EU to 8 EU on BME.
Data Posters (available upon request):
Factors Affecting Basement Membrane Protein Dependent In Vitro Cell Models.
- Tube Assay.
- Cell Invasion Assay.
- 3-D Culture Assays.