Trevigen Cell Assays (TCA) Services
Trevigen Cell Assays (TCA), a division of Trevigen, Inc., was established in 2008 to conduct contract research work for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, government and academic segments of the medical research market. TCA specializes in designing and conducting assays for lead compounds and genotoxic screening based on DNA damage and repair as well as cancer cell behavior.
- A Project Manager and a Senior Scientist is assigned for every project
- A detailed Protocol and Schedule is prepared before the work begins
- Site training is available if applicable
- Observations, comments, and updates are sent by e-mail during the study
- A Final Report with Graphical analysis is provided
- The technical team at TCA developed the assays and is unmatched in skill and knowledge.
- Confidentiality is assured. A Non-Disclosure Agreement can be executed if requested.
TCA Services Chart
|Rapid analysis of DNA fragmentation associated with DNA damage.
||• Detect and quantitate DNA damage
• Follow DNA repair
|Measurement of the biotinylatedpoly(ADP-ribose) incorporation
onto histone proteins.
|• Assay inhibitors and activators of PARP activity
• Determination of IC50 values for PARP inhibitors
|Measurement of the loss of biotinylated PAR from histones.||• Identify inhibitors and activators of PARG activity
• Determination of IC50 values for PARG inhibitors
|Measurement of net PAR levels in cellular extracts and tumor lysates.||• Quantification of PAR in peripheral blood mononuclear cells, tissue culture cells, and tumor lysates from different tissues, organs and xenografts
• Monitoring the efficacy of PARP inhibitors on PAR formation in vivo
• Facilitating development of PARP and PARG targeted therapeutics
|Analysis of responses to chemokines, toxins, drugs and other analytes of interest.|| Screening for compounds that influence cellular invasion through:
• Extracellular matrices
• Immune responses
• Tumor cell metastasis
|Identification of Tankyrase 1 (PARP5A) inhibitors.||Screening for compounds that inhibit Tankyrase 1 (PARP5A) and identification of IC50 values.|
Please complete and submit quotation form:
|Cultrex® Cell Invasion and Migration Assays|
|HT PARP in vivo Pharmacodynamic Assay|
|PARP/PARG Cell Assays Services|
|DNA Repair Gene Knowdown Cell Lines|
For more information contact us at TCA@trevigen.com or 1-800-873-8443